Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Time To....................'Come Out Of The Closet'.............................."

Good Morning;
(In yesterdays post, just to clarify the time frame, the first sentence is referring to Saturday afternoon and evening.)
What happened to spring? It was 75 degrees at 7:30 am. on the 6th of April, with a projected maximum high, (ahhh...does that term bring back memories......lol), of 87 degrees either today or tomorrow! Normal average high temperature is 61 degrees. Well it is supposed to cool off by Friday, with highs only in the upper 50's.
Baltimore!: If You Don't Like The Weather.....Wait 10 Minutes!!!!
So Liz called me this morning, she was on the road, and has appointments this morning, but will call me when she gets back to the office and I am going to shoot down from the library to meet her. I hope she can get some answers and straighten out my prescription mishegas. She sent me an e-mail Monday and told me that Prologue has a Wal-Mart account that may be used for footwear and some clothing....Great!! My boots are not only dead, they are killing what is left of my feet! and I HAVE to get a pair of shorts, I just hope there is are some 'fat clothes', I really put on weight this winter..(Thanks Jenn!!!.........LOL), as I (officially) found out on the scale at the doctors yesterday. The actual numbers....you don't wanna know...(and I'm too embarrassed to tell you......let's just say I have not been this heavy since before Jenn was born and I went on the Liquid Protein Fast, and lost the equivalent of a whole person...I'm not THAT heavy now, though my perception of self feels that I am.)
Which means that I have 3 pathways to chose from,
1) F*ck and eat my way into oblivion
2) Escape the reality and go back to shooting up, [and lose weight in a bad way..]
3)LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT!!!
1) and 2) cancel each other out...{Been There-Done That}
that leaves 3).....
So....now to hope that I can find a doctor who will actually listen and look at my past medical history, and work with me to devise a reasonable plan of diet, exercise, appetite suppressants, and metabolic stimulants.
(I can find the meds on my own, but I will give the legit way a shot first)
Liz just called, I'm walking down to Prologue now.
Be back later, after I meet with Paul for coffee at the Starbucks at St. Thomas around 2:30 pm.,
later..........................Dave
P.S. see the stories about the census taker and the high functional developmentally disabled guy.....
Google: 'census troll closet' ,
I heard it as a 3rd hand anecdote, but I think it is actually 'urban legend' in nature....either way it is hilarious.....Thank God for Skittles........LOL!

No comments: