Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Sunday Morning Musings Of A Seriously Messed Up Mind!......................"

Good Morning;


So it's 8:15 am. Sunday morning and I've been up since 5:30 am. after a whole 2 and 1/2 hours sleep. I woke up when Rachel got up to go to the bathroom and never got back to sleep. I emptied the dishwasher and put away the dishes for Jenn and my back and feet hurt so bad I tried to lay down on their bed...(they are not in it.....lol!)...and between the cats and the old mattress and box spring could not get comfortable, but I did see the laptop I thought Tom had taken up to his mother's when they stopped past on their way up to Monkton from Gaithersburg, so I've been cruising the Net and watching the news on the cable and watching the track of this damn snow storm that is due in an hour or two. Anywhere from 3 to 12 inches are forecast depending on how far east the center is out to sea.......Grreeeeaaaaattttt!!!! And the best part is the up to 40 mph winds that will be bearing down on us here in Baltimore on Monday, with the drifting and blowing snow that will accompany it!......NOT!!!!!
But as I keep saying..."Perspective!!!",.....
...............N.Y.C. and Boston are REALLY going to get nailed!

A great headline and a great story, and a what agreat name for a band...
"The Atomic Tumbleweeds"....LOL!...:
check out the link to the Wall Street Journal, it's a funny story that is not meant to be so. Yeah, well so it's not about homelessness....I don't spend ALL my time focused on what is really only a symptom of my current situation.
Okay, Rachel is up and about now and finished watching "Barbie in Mermaidia", where the really 'hot' CGI Fairy Barbies meet with the really 'hot' CGI Mermaid Barbies......(Damn,....either the CGI guys have gotten really, Really, REALLY!! good.....OR.....I really, Really, REALLY have to find some intimate female companionship.......really, Really, REALLY soon!!!...............ROTFLMAO!!!!!!......[maybe]......), and wants bacon for breakfast so it's time to hit the kitchen.
Hope everyone had a good Xmas, and today starts Kwaanza, and of course Hannukah just passed, so I'll just wish a "Happy....Festivus For The Rest Of Us!!!"
Later....................Dave
P.S.
(I don't know when I'll be back, depends on the snow, if any....which reminds me!!
I'm supposed to see the Neurosurgeon tomorrow.....sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!!!
P.P.S.
189 more visits and we will hit 10,000 on the Sitemeter hit counter (at the end of the page if you scroll all the way down the blog)...can we do it by the end of the year?
YES WE CAN......!!!!!
(with apologies to President Obama for borrowing his catchphrase......lol)







No comments: