Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Clean As A Whistle & Fresh As A Daisy.......................And.....................Running In Place..........."

Good Afternoon;
So for obvious reasons I asked Jenn if I could come by and Grab a real quick shower and shave while it was just her and Devin, and the apartment was reasonably sane.
I got there about 1:40 pm. took care of business and had a coffee and played with Devin, and was at the bus stop in time to catch the 3:00 pm. bus over here to Starbucks.
I don't mean to sound gruesome but, I am going to predict that with the quality of driver, (as relating to skills, attitude towards the public, and attitude of entitlement regarding the need to obey common safety and traffic regulations), Baltimore is due for a horrific bus accident due to speed, and reckless and negligent driving....soon!

Anyway, I am here, clean and fresh, and feeling human again. I was not planning to shower until tomorrow, but......even my hair smelled funky.....lol.

I just saw this link on my Facebook page via invisiblepeople.tv ;

http://news.homelessnessmarathon.org
&
www.facebook.com/HomelessnessMarathon
It is a 14 hour national radio and television broadcast from 6:00 pm. tonight until 8:00 am. tomorrow morning (Central Standard Time) featuring a free national call in number open to anyone homeless or not to share stories.
This is NOT a fundraising event, but a consciousness raising forum!
Check out the websites for more information.
(If the links do not work...you can cut and paste the above addresses in your browser.

Later............................Dave

No comments: