Friday, November 2, 2012

"There's Always A Roomful Of JELLO!................Wait, What, ......That Doesn't Sound Right ?????............."

Good Evening;

Well.......both Thursday and today would be classed as some as totally wasted days.
I was up at 7:00 am. both days, (after finally being able to get to sleep well after 3:00 am. both nights before), took my morning meds and tried and succeeded to get back to sleep, and didn't get up until 11:00 am. both days. Yesterday was pretty much spent sitting in the chair and dozing, I hurt all over, even my heels were aching and bruised from the way I was walking and the way my muscles had tensed and cramped up while I was out Wednesday.

Today I was a bit more active, (through it still feels like I'm walking through Jello), scrounging and scraping in the kitchen cabinets and the 'fridge and freezer to put together a couple meals.....without going into detail at the moment, because I'm too tired and the laptop screen is hurting my eyes....lets just say Old Mother Hubbard's dog probably fared better.....lol.

I have been messing around on the computer most of the day, just letting my twisted and 'black' sense of humor roam where it would. I'm going to chalk both days up as 'Mental health vacation' & 'sleep deficit recovery' days (I didn't sleep much during Sandy's visit & kept worrying about the power going out), and get back into motion on Monday with rescheduling HCH, D.S.S., and doctor visits.

As for now, I'm getting another headache......
Later......................................Dave  

No comments: