Monday, January 14, 2013

"Winter Vocation Involuntary Writing Vacation................"

Good Morning;

So.....I know, it's been 2 weeks since I've posted, and longer than that since I've put up anything really worthwhile that was original content.
I apologize for that, but I've just been in a kind of depressive slump that has also locked down the Creative Muses in the mother of all writer's blocks, a 'cellblock of writer's block',  the Guantanamo Bay of Writer's Blocks!

Since, as it is said... "This Too Shall Pass" .... I beg your indulgence and ask you to keep checking back. There WILL be more, new posts, hopefully sometime very soon.

This cat/apt. sitting gig is coming to it's end soon and I'm stressing out in oh so many ways, because I've got nothing but the street again looming over me. No other prospects are currently on the horizon in the way of shelter.

Anyway, thanks for keeping on checking in, and....

Later....................................................Dave

No comments: