Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Little Ironies...or...'No Good Deed Goes Unpunished'..."

Hey..I'm Back for a second with some trivial thoughts and comments;
Monday morning I was talking to Mayor Sheila Dixon about Starbucks closings and coffee....Monday evening at the opposite end of the store I am being arrested.
Everytime I find a cell phone and return it to it's rightful owner........I end up in jail, the hospital, sick as a dog but unable to get to the hospital, or losing a place where i was sleeping...(going back to some events that occurred before I started the blog).
Whenever I tell someone something in confidence, with the expectation of privacy...it is broadcast, or revealed, as in "don't tell him I told you this..but......."....and when I WANT some information spread or disbursed...everyone is silent...LOL.
I was twice told by nurses today, that I "was the cleanest", and that I "was the best smelling" homeless person they had encountered.
Authorities cannot figure out how all the cell phones, guns, and drugs are getting into the prisons and jails...but as I sat in the "Bullpen" at the jail and the courthouse, people were laughing and bragging about it......anyone ever heard the words "undercover detective"...even if 85% of the stories are hearsay, and half are probably phony, too many are real, and the names of the guards doing this are well known BEFORE the busts and newspaper stories. Somehow..the proportions just don't seem to match up.
Hi Mary
If anyone who normally sees me in Starbucks does NOT see me there if a certain person is working,(or any other time I am usually there) and wants to get ahold of me for any reason..e-mail..please, or leave a comment here..or for those in the know...phone me,
I may not be in as much....circumstances, (and legal advice) may dictate an amount of avoidance. But PLEASE stay in touch..{you KNOW who you are folks..I need you guys}
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,later...............Dave

No comments: