Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Do You Want To Keep Those Sideburns......Then Catch!!!............."

Good Afternoon;

I'm still only half awake, and it's 5:00 pm. already, the past 4 days of constantly interrupted sleep cycles and a lack of R.E.M. sleep has taken it's toll, I would have sworn today was Sunday except for the date on the newspaper. Everyone at Jenn's except me and the stupid psycho-kitties slept well past 8:30 am. this morning, and I passed back out after throwing a handful of catfood in the general direction of their dishes.

I have been enlisted, drafted, and co-opted by reason of my experience and knowledge, (and by the cost of prepared trays...LOL!!), to make trays for the gathering-wake-shiva-whatever you may call it after the funeral service on Saturday. Which I am glad to do, as it assuages the slight feelings of guilt I am feeling for not attending, (even though I've been told NOT to feel that way). Friday will be another hectic day of round robin child care and catering duties, as I have claimed Thursday morning and afternoon for myself, and Jenn and Tom have a meeting to attend in the evening. Tomorrow, I am...AGAIN, going to try to get to the clinic early enough to avoid a wait of more than 2 & 1/2 hours before I am able to be seen. That is the danger point where the pressure (sanity) relief valve starts to vent....and Homelesscide threatens to become Homicide...( OK--Mr. Big Brother/F.C.C./NSA/Homeland Security--eavesdropping elint interceptor...that was a joke.........LOL)..(can't be too careful these days...I just finished reading Dan Brown's "Digital Fortress" AND "The Lost Symbol"...paranoia?? whattya mean?..just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me!) If it's raining too hard, I'll probably blow it off. The fact that Jai will not make appointments really sucks, as does the fact that I screwed up during December's open enrollment/change of provider window. What really, really sucks is the fact that the one Doctor I have found since my pediatrician...(Dr. Alvin(?) Stambler, anybody who was referred by the JT article remember him??)...that I felt comfortable with, had estblished a rapport, and who finally understood my body and my issues, does not participate in the P.A.C. plan, so when my medical assistance was canceled..( BEFORE the medical issues were fully dealt with..thank you for those budget cuts, Annapolis)..I was forced to another HMO.
Sorry, rambling again....LOL!
Anyway, after Saturday night, unless the weather goes postal, I'll be leaving Jenn's..AGAIN!!, except for the occasional babysitting tradeoff when they both have plans. It's just as well, it's time to go, spring is almost here, and the smell of foul dog is costing me a fortune in air freshener spray!!....LOL!!!

The other day, I was standing waiting for the bus outside the library and a car stopps and awoman rolls down the window and calls to me that she liked the story in the paper..(JT?)..and that she would give me some money if she was not homeless herself...at least I THINK that is what she said, the traffic noise was pretty loud and she WAS inside the car....lol.
Also, see the comment on the previous post, go ahead, I'll wait...%#%#%#%#%#%#%#.....back??, good! Well if anyone thinks they recognize me from the photos in either article....you better look twice and see if the person who may be me has hair!.......yeah, a combination of annoyance, frustration, exhaustion, crankiness and my general perversity took control of my voluntary motor functions yesterday when I opened the hall closet and saw Tom's 'Wahl Electric Hair Clipping System', I mean I needed a hair cut anyway, right, and I could have waited 'til Jenn could cut it.....nahhhhhh. SO......after the butcher job with the electric clippers, I had to re-cut what was left with out any guards on the blades, you know the basic Marine Boot Camp look. WELLLLLL.....in the shower, after attempting to rinse all the itsy-bitsy pieces of hair from my body, I decided I needed to shave my beard,......yes you know where this is going....I said...WTF!! Why Not!......I just wish I hadn't broken the nice, new, sharp, 'el cheapo' brand disposable razor, that I used on my face and one pass on my now newly bald and battered pate! Eventually the bleeding stopped and the scarring will fade....but y'know, I think I'll go out and invest in one of those swiveling, pivoting, mega bladed, lubricated, replaceable blade cartridge non-disposable, reusable, NOT 10 TO THE PACK DOLLAR STORE, shavers, before I take my next shower!!
Okay Gotta go..........later..Dave




No comments: