Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Stupidity In Action......Right Next To Me!..............."

Good Evening;
Like I said, I'm killing time, and there are empty computers available, so you, loyal reader, get the benefit of my sagacity, wit, wisdom, weirdness, dyspepsia, dypsomania, dysfunction, disassociative personalities, and semi-coherent ramblings.
This is an excerpt of an e-mail I received yesteday from the Youth An Program Coordinator of a local synagogue:
Shalom:
I hope that the week is treating you well as the weather is getting nicer.
The articles about you touched my heart. Beth Israel is hosting a Mitzvah Day on April 25 and we hope to spread volunteerism throughout Baltimore County. We also hope to bring stories like yours to our congregants so that they do more than just volunteer but make a lasting commitment to helping.
I hope that you would be interested in speaking to our congregation at 9am and then to our Fourth grade program at our synagogue at 10am. These are both on April 25.
We will gladly compensate you for your time. Someone can pick you up and drop you off.
I have responded with a letter of thanks and acceptance, and have been thinking that maybe I can shed some light on a few things that can cause some misconceptions and hard feelings on both sides of the homeless divide.
(In my opinion)
And maybe make some contacts for myself...hey.....networking is networking.
I've got to sign off now, before I knock the crap out of someone here, who is acting like a retarded monkey..............
later .............Dave

No comments: