Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Who'll Stop The Rain....................&..................Snort, Cough, Slobber...Huh? What? Snore........................."

Good Evening
Well I'm back in Baltimore and at the coffee shop packing up to head back to the shed after 3 nights at Jenn's in Monkton, 2 of which Rachel was with us. The grandmonster's had a great time with her and the feeling was reciprocated, and I was able to spend a little time with her....when I could pry 4 year old Devin away....lol!
 Jenn is feeling like sh*t still and the new antibiotic she's on has been adding to the misery, some of the side effects are hell on the stomach...etc.

It just stopped pouring, after I predicted we would miss the T-storms tonight when I looked at The Weather Channel interactive radar map.....WRONG!.....LOL.
I'm looking forward to the next 24-36 hours....NOT! A day or so of steady, hard at times, rain may be good for the reservoirs and plants, etc., but not the poor old shed....or all of us who have to rely on the MTA.

I got some sleep last night in 3 strangely timed periods, (not counting waking when the oxygen loss from my sleep apnea woke me), first falling asleep over the keyboard in the recliner about Midnight to 1:30 am., then from 2:00 am. to 4:00 am. when I woke up and zombied up the stairs to get the laundry out of the
 dryer and rearrange Rachel and Devin so their toes were not in each other's nostrils, and again from 4:30 to 11:00 am, (with a brief surge into consciousness when Tom passed by on his way out at 8:30 am.), when Jenn woke me and told me she wanted to leave to drop Rachel & I off at the L.R. in an hour.
So why am I so tired that I started to drool and fall asleep on the paper while doing the crossword puzzle a short while ago?.......lol!

Anyway............gotta run,

Later......................................Dave

No comments: