Saturday, April 28, 2012

"Nuke 'Em All!..................."

Good Evening;
 Well, last night was spent tossing and turning in a restless, oft interrupted sleep. Don't know why, was just waking up and looking at the time every 25 minutes it or so it seemed.
Went past Monkee's and grabbed a couple 'bupe' to hold me until Wednesday, then came here to the coffee shop to be able to use the microwave at Whole Foods to cook off the couple Brown 'N Serve sausages, Chicken tenders, and breaded veal patties so they could be eaten safely and not wasted or give me salmonella, et. al. ....lol. One veal pattie for tomorrow, and some coffee cake that was donated instead of being trashed/wasted.....then it's the Dunkin' Dumpster tomorrow night.

It's been raining off and on and my joints are killing me, I'm so stiff and sore I make the Tinman from 'The Wizard Of Oz' look like Mary Lou Retton......LOL!

Closing Time Again.......
Later.............................Dave

No comments: