Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"The Pit And The Pendulum........................."

Good Evening;
Well after 2 nights back at the shed I'm at Jenn's again for the second night.
Got to sleep Saturday night about 1:30 am. and woke up about 8:30 am to run over to the Giant and use the bathroom. I went back to the shed and lay back down and slept until 5:30 pm. Sunday. I got up and scraped and scrounged around for dinner, went over to the back of the library, charged the TV and ate. When the TV was charged I crawled back into the shed and the sleeping bag and watched TV for 90 minutes until the battery lost it's charge, then went bck to sleep about 11:00 pm.
I was up at 7:30 
am. Monday and out by 8:30 am. and puttered around the Giant for an hour or so then went over to the library and hung out until I ha to leave to go to Hunt Valley to meet Tom at the Light Rail, at 4:30 pm.
We went back to their house and I watched the grandkids last night and today while Jenn was at the doctors and while she tried to get some rest.
They may or may not be going out tonight, but I'm staying here either way as I have clothes being washed and it will be too late to leave when they finish drying.

With Jenn being on a pendulum swinging between pain and loopiness, and different meds bringing out different moods, Edward home all day for Spring Break, Tom on his own lesser, but louder and more explosive pendulum swings, Devin being a 4 year old, the tinge of insanity and senility that is beginning to emanate from "upstairs", and my own ongoing slide into a depressive phase plus being caught up in the middle of a 3 way tug of war between Jenn, Tom, and his mother........the tension here at times gets so brittle it seems like a crystal goblet ready to shatter at the very next sound.

Today had it's peaceful periods though, Jenn and Tom were at her doctor's appt., Tom's mom was out for a doctor's appt. and then again later also, so once I was able to get Edward to pull his head out of his ass and stop acting up and out, there were a few hours of peace.

Gotta run...................poopy diaper to change

Later.....................Dave

No comments: