Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"........'MIDstuck/uDLE'................."

Good Evening;
Below is a link;
".............'MIDstuck/uDLE'.........."

Well I'm up here at Jenn's, at her apt. at her mother-in-laws house in Monkton. I came up Monday afternoon to the Hunt Valley Light Rail were Tom picked me up and drove us back to the house. The 20 minute trip was made in almost complete silence as he seethed and stewed over financial issues that started with him getting a check from a client that bounced, and like avalanches and shit....everything went downhill from there. The ride set the basic tone for the last 3 nights and 2 days, exacerbated by the fact that Jenn and the m-i-l have not spoken more than 10 words for almost 2 months.

Anyway I've been watching the grandmonsters and staying downstairs until after the m-i-l goes to bed or is in the sun room with 'the jesus channel/Fox News' blaring, and I'm heading back in town sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon whenever Jenn drops me off at the Light Rail.

I've been playing with the Twitter account when the mood strikes me, just a shorter version of the blog, or retweeting some other homelessness relate tweets.
@Home
LessCide is the address if anyone cares to look in.

Did not sleep last night, so I'm going to try to pass out now...

Later............................Dave

No comments: