Thursday, November 15, 2012

"School Daze ..............Sushi &..............Shrinks ..."

Good Morning;

So...just a quick update before I go to sleep. Monday night I met Jenn at Mt. Washington and drove out to her place in farm country. Tuesday morning was parents day at Ed's school and I was watching Devin while Jenn and Tom went to Ed's classroom. Tom drove me back down to Mt. Washington about Noon after they got back and I went into Whole Foods and picked up some sushi for Rachel and I for lunch. I jumped on the bus and went to the "ex'es" apartment and spent a few hours with Rachel. I left around 3:00 pm. and headed down to the train to the Inner Harbor and the bus back here to Canton. Today, Wednesday was spent doing a little cleaning here at the apartment I am cat sitting at, a little laundry, a lot of doing nothing because it was cold outside....and I wasn't!!!....(cold OR outside!....LOL!!!)

Tomorrow, Thursday I have appts. at Health Care for the Homeless at 10:00 am. and 11:00 am. to see my S.S.A. caseworker, Margaret, and my mental health caseworker, Sean, and to fill out all the intake paperwork I was supposed to do at my appt. that was canceled due to Superstorm Sandy.

When I am done there I am going to JAI Medical to get the form for D.S.S. filled out by my doctor, (and see if my Medical Assistance did actually lapse as I think it did), and if possible (see above) get BP meds prescribed and try to see the podiatrist.

That's about it for now, except to say that we are only 30 visits away from hitting 30,000 visitors!

Later...........................................................Dave

No comments: