Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Cold, Dry,Cracked, & Bloody x 10 vs. Smells like Ass, Squared ........................."


So...... This is a typical 'clusterf*ck'!
I'm here at Jenn's out in West Bumf*ck and the boiler won't prime or light, which means no hot water for the shower and load of clothes I came up here for!
The clothes are in a cold water wash and I have been doing some 'ghetto engineering' to keep
the new washer drain hose my son-in-law installed from leaking, splashing out, and basically in the drain pipe!

This is after I had to take a "whore's bath" with 2 pots of water boiled on the stove.
The reason I even bothered with all the hassle is because I have appointments with HCH and a doctor who contracts out for Social Security Administration Disability Determination Services..
and my pants smell like ASS!..... imagine what my ASS smells like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the problems of having only one pair of jeans at the moment, and having to sleep in them because it is now too damn cold to switch into sweatpants out in the weather, and my ass is just too damn big to try to wriggle into them while under the covers/in the sleeping bag!

The clothes just went into the dryer and I need sleep desperately. Last night was cold, windy, and my fingertips are cracked from the cold and all the moisture being sucked out by the cardboard I lay down and then pick up again each day to sleep on.

Oh Well......there's no heat, but it's indoors tonighat least!

Later..................................................Dave 


No comments: