Friday, May 4, 2012

"Back in B-More......................&........................Everything's Relative.........................."

Good Evening;

Well I'm back in Baltimore for a couple days. I got back Thursday afternoon, & last night & tonight I was/will be back at the shed.
I went into the Giant last night for 2 minutes and when I came out it was pouring like crazy. I ended up waiting under the overhang for 20 minutes before I could walk away from the store to head to the shed.
Once I got inside the skies broke loose again and I never did make it over to the gas station. I fell asleep to the rhythm of the drips and streams of water coming through the cracks and holes in the lower 2/3 of the shed about 11:30 pm. and woke up about 2:00 am. and was in and out until 9:00 am. when I finally said the hell with it and got up.

After putzing around the Giant for an hour and a half and ending up buying only a tomato and a banana I stepped out into the humidity of a Baltimore summer....WTF? We have had some weird weather the past year or so.
 Caught the 12:54 pm. bus to the Plaza station, which changes into the  bus to Mt. Washington..(and beyond) and have been in here ever since. The A/C here is on a strange cycle/timer and only kicked in when the humidity inside seemed to match that outside....lol.

I am waiting to hear from Monkee about whether to come by tonight or not and pick up meds after she gets off work, but she has not texted back. I really need to know so I can figure out my bus schedules before it gets too late.

Yesterday my cousin Harriet, the long lost relative I never knew who lives in town and saw the Jewish Times article with me on the cover back in Feb. 2010 called to see how I was. We had been out of contact for close to a year.
I had also been in an e-mail conversation with the other long lost relative I never knew from Los Angeles earlier in the week.
Odd, but nice that it happened that way.

Okay, I have to start packing up now,

Later..................Dave

No comments: