Thursday, May 24, 2012

"What Would I Do For A Klondike Bar?.................(Or A Shower?)................."

Good Afternoon;
So, I've  been here in Monkton since Monday night on an extended monstersitting  visit, extended by the thunderstorms of the past couple days and a "hell with it, I'm not driving in that, stay another night" attitude....lol.

It has not been all fun and games though, between my daughter and her mother in law not speaking, Devin getting her 4 year old vaccination shots while still not fully back to herself after her tonsillectomy, (and being a bit of a spoiled prima donna), by a truly evil, vicious, nasty nurse's 'tech.'! Jenn DEMANDED to see the Doctor and the Nurse Manager was called into the conference about this c*nt's behavior, and surprise-surprise!....they knew exactly who it was without even asking!

I started with her manhandling a scared child and yanking and pulling the blood pressure cuff so hard Devin was in tears, then mouthing off nastily to Jenn when she said something. If I had been there and the bitch had jammed my child or grandchild with a needle so roughly and purposely to make her scream with terror....well she'd have no teeth!

Add in no A/C and the ridiculous humidity in this house, with no shades to be drawn on the sunnyside windows, and the batshit m-i-l opening and closing windows totally opposite of the proper way and times to ventilate the house resulting in actually increasing the misery to the tension already existing.....

Well, biting my tongue and repeating the mantra..."showers and laundry...clean body clean clothing"... and staying in the basement until 10:00 pm. helped.......lol!
Thank goodness for the couple small fans down here.

I think today when Jenn gets back she is taking me to the train, just in time for the 90+ degree  weekend in the shed........when it rains it pours......literally......LOL!!!!


Later................................Dave

No comments: