Monday, May 14, 2012

"Voices In The Rain.........."

Good Afternoon;

Well I'm at the Starbucks here in Mt. Washington about to head over to the Light Rail to go up to the Timonium Fairgrounds stop to meet Tom at 4:30 pm. He is driving me back to Monkton where I'll be watching the grandmonsters again tonight.

I woke up about 4:00 am. to the sound of rain on the roof and fell back asleep and woke up a couple hours later to the sound of a multitude of leaks ranging from an occasional drip to a mini Niagara Falls.

I was just about to leave a while later when I heard voices...no, no, this time they were REAL!...........LOL...under the carport discussing the office building. They were talking about the ancient HVAC unit and putting an elevator in the building. From the tone of the discussion and what I could peep of the vehicles it seemed as if their was one of the real estate people trying for a sale!??!

Now I wonder if the previous buyers somehow ran out of money, lost, or sold the bldg. next to the shed?

More as it develops..

Later...........................Dave

12 more hit 'til 25,000!

No comments: