Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Sticky & Stanky.................................. And ...................................Dreams Do Come True----(Mostly)................."

Good Evening;

Well it was nasty-sticky-humid out today, like Baltimore in summer not spring.
I made it down to Monkee's eventually, no thanks to the MTA. I was on a train stopped?/stuck? in the tunnel for 30 minutes. Half the drivers are too arrogant/lazy to tell the passengers what is going on and actually curse people out when they call on the intercom to ask for information.

I got the rest of my meds for most of the month, so that is one less headache.
After that, it was the bus and train up here to the coffee shop.
I had just finished moving to another table and went into the bathroom to shave. looked likeWhen I looked over I saw that the table next to where I had moved was now empty, and decided to grab it so I could be in the corner at a single seat table. In the amount of time it took me to turn around, grab a napkin and finish drying my hands and turn back...someone had placed a back pack on the bench and went to the register to order.

 She came back while I was facing away from her and did not see my face before I saw her. When I looked up and saw her hair, I thought, 'Another hairstyle like Michelle's', and began to laugh to myself because yesterday I saw 3 different women who I thought were her at first glance. I dreamt about her last night, in the intervals of waking up and massaging the cramp out of my lower right leg.....(not fun!), and she was on my mind recently anyway. When she sat down and I saw her face, and that it WAS Michelle, I just sat there with a big 'ol shit eatin' grin on my face until she did a doubletake, started,  cried Dave, and got up to hug me. She has been on sabbatical from MICA, and we jut have not had time to hook up and talk, between my running up to Jenn's, and her ferrying her daughter Remy here and there, and spending time in her studio painting. It was a short but pleasant reunion.

Time to pack up and get ready to head out...so....,

Later.....................................Dave

No comments: