Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Shot At Shelter

So, I'm Back.....
I've got another meeting tomorrow to see about a place to live ....this one sounds a lot saner than the last situation...we'll see after 4:00 tomorrow, I should be lettting you know results on Saturday.
This is the time of year that I am going to try to take advantage of the overwhwelmingly pervasive feelings of guilt brought on by the holidays.......Hey I'm being honest here, I'm gonna do what I can to make as much as I can while the opportunity exists....I figure that I am as deserving as any other homeless person and I do pass on a portion of what I take in, ..so WTF!....I may not be " all that I can be" right now, but I am clean and doing my best to do the right thing by others and be a good father. Anyway if I can find some place and some part time work under the table I'll do that too.................closing time....bye ............DAVE

No comments: