Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monday Funday

Plans changed Sunday night, I was asked to come over to my ex's house and spend the day with my daughter on Monday, (no pure altruistic motives, she needed a sitter/daycare at the last minute, and knows that I'll do anything for Rachel). So instead of getting to the doctor or going out and making some money, I had a lovely day playing "Disney Princesses and Loves First Kiss!" (Her choice not mine...LOL) and reading books and watching 70 year old Toonerville Trolley cartoons....STILL hilarious, to both of us!, and Barbies "FairyTopia". It beats the hell out of standing out in the cold and panhandling. I'd rather be broke and sleeping on the streets than rich and without her anyday.
Today.....Tuesday..
I spent the whole day in the Starbucks, until almost 3:30, then went and got my meds. and here I am about to close up the library.
Read about the quadruple shooting in Pimlico on Sundat night...I HEARD THAT...I was laying down in the garage in my sleeping bag and heard a Barrage!! of gunfire, I mean 20 or more shots in rapid succession. Then there was a shooting on N. Washington St., right where I frequently get off the bus to visit my friend Monkee, WHAT A DEADLY CITY TO BE ON THE STREETS OF!!!, gotta go, c'ya Wednesday with more of my babble......Dave

No comments: