Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Flat Out, Flat And Out............."

Good Afternoon;

So....when I signed off this morning I barely got packed up and down to the gas station to make it to the restroom,....barely!
I got back to the shed at 5:30 AM. and got to sleep by 6:00 am., waking at 8:30 am. to take morning meds. I went back to sleep until 12:30 pm. when I looked at the time and figured 'the hell with it, it's Sunday and I have no place to be, no cash to spend, & no reason to get up' and went back to sleep until 2:30 pm. This is the longest period of downtime I've been able to be flat on my back in months, the recliner at Jenn's does not count because some part of my body always aches when I get up and I'm never really oun asleep. When I got up, cut my toenails and changed into fresh clothes from the skin out. I ended up at the coffee shop about 5:00 pm. and here I sit. It's near closing and I need to start packing up.

Later........................Dave  

No comments: