Thursday, August 30, 2012

"How About a Quickie..........?"

Good Evening;
So...areal quick post because the library is closing and my laptop is fucking up;
as in--eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Met my friend Frayda here tonight and she gave me a whole bunch of nice shirts that were being given away, what ever I don't fit into is going to one of the "clothing banks" for the needy/homeless.

Went to Monkee's and got another weeks worth of meds this morning, picked up my other scripts at RiteAid too.

Had a great meeting with Margaret from HCH yesterday, I truly love competence!

Went down to the City Paper and got money for the next column being published on Sept. 5th, and did an emergency repair on my jeans shorts with cheap ass 'duck' tape...that's right it was not true 'duct' tape, but a knockoff. And......the repair did not last the train ride back to the Starbucks!..........lol!

Remembered I had an almost new pair of khaki shorts in the shed, about a size or two too small,
it's amazing what a shoelace through the front beltloops will do in a pinch!

Later............................Dave

No comments: