Thursday, September 6, 2012

"A Good Day To Stay Asleep..........Shame It Was Not Longer........."

Good Evening;
Well............I almost caught up on my sleep today, waking at 7:00 am. to take morning meds and falling back asleep until Noon, then going back to sleep until 2:30 pm.
It was not a good day for me and I was not able to go out and deal with other people until about 5:30 pm., when I went to Giant, washed and shaved, and spent my next to last $2.00 on food.
Then I sat outside the library eating and reading until I finished the book I was involved in.

So I have 10 minutes here on the library computer until closing.

And nothing much more to say......it really is a BAD day inside my head.
Maybe later tonight if the wifi connection behind the library is not as fickle as it has been, I'll have more to write.....

Later...........................Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
I've been following you now since the first article in the city paper and I just wanted to say thanks for giving the public the honor of following your blogs, on some real deal holyfield shit...your blog description is cut and dry what it is....btw I sent you an email some time ago (maybe 2 months) with no reply...not sure if I came across wrong or what, and if so all apoplogies...
Thanks again,
John