Friday, September 14, 2012

"It Came From The Abyss........."

Good Evening;
 
Well..... I know I have not posted much of anything of my own for the past week or so, and I apologize for that. It has been a really bad couple weeks inside my head.
This has probably been the worst episode of depression/anxiety/DPD in...???, 3 or 4 years, at least. If I had went in to see the doctor there was about an 80% probability I would have been "invited" to check in somewhere for 'observation'.....and that's just not gonna happen right now.

I should be back with some sort of rundown of the past week or so tomorrow or Sunday, now that the pendulum has swung back to where I feel more of an urge to reach for the computer.....rather than the cyanide...  :)

Later...............................Dave

No comments: