Saturday, September 8, 2012

"Dead Tired...........Dead Sore..................Dead Broke................OR.............Dead Normal!...................."

Good Evening;

Well................it was another one of those days when it was 1:30 pm. before I could even summon up the energy to get up and move about.
It's Saturday, and there was nothing I had to do, I was just so tired, and everything seemed toe hurt all at once, and again....this particular episode of depression is kicking my ass.

I went to the Giant to wash up and shave, [which although not as good as a long hot shower, helps like you would not imagine......usually :(  ], and borrowed a dime to get one of the $0.79 packages of lunchmeat. That and a bag of donated bagels is the menu for today...tomorrow, it just bagels.

I stopped at the library for a bit then grabbed a bus to the subway, hoping to miss the rain.....which I ALMOST did....twice!............lol!

It's closing time here at the coffee shop, and I guess it's back to the shed, as I'm guessing everything will be too wet to sit outside...and too cool also, for shorts.

I am supposed to go over Jenn's to watch the grandmonsters tomorrow because she and Tom are going to see RUSH, at Jiffy Lube Live, way the hell and gone down in Virginia.(Damn they win a lot of free tickets!!!...lol!)
I have to find bus fare to get to Hunt Valley on the Light Rail, as I don't have a monthly pass again this month, and I down to my last 20 cents.
Something will come up somehow....gotta check all the payphones and ticket vending machines on the way back to Pikesville....lol!

Later.............................Dave

p.s...............oh and btw....this is post # 1400
that's a lot of babbling!................lol!

No comments: