Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Melatonin Meltdown..........................................."

Good Evening;
 Well.......I ended up with about 2 hours sleep this morning in a 3 hour period before the sun, nearby activity, and my back woke me up.
I hit the library for  an hour or so then jumped on the buses to the Starbucks. A lazy tired day here just basically trying to stay awake.

It rained like hell here for about 15 minutes around 7:00 pm., enough to give everything a good soaking, and raised the humidity so that things will stay damp. Like the cardboard that I had stashed away to use as a mattress. I have no idea where I'm crashing out tonight and it's probable that I will not be online once I leave here because of the extreme damp, same for the benches and the ground by the library.

OEekaey EIe'm tiereed oeef coereereectueeeeeeeeeeeeeeineg foere aeeeell the damn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'sE

Later......................................Dave. 

No comments: