Monday, January 26, 2009

Apolgies--and assorted ramblings

HELLO THERE!
I am sorry that I have not been posting anything for the past week, it is/was a combination of complacency, procrastination, depression, boredom, time factors and computer availability, and general ennui. All this, combined with a voluntary slide into some addictive behavior patterns, NOT!!! DRUG USE OR DRUG OR ALCOHOL RELATED!!!!, which, while relatively harmless, ate up a lot of time. I have, on a fairly regular basis acess to my ex'es portable DVD player, and to save money, instead of paying rental fees at the library, low as they are, I have been borrowing Classic movies and also TV series and PBS series such as Nova. Well.....of course the series dvds come as sets and complete seasons, AND, addict that I am, I must watch them from start to finish, and unless I had something pressing to do, I took advantage of the AC power at Starbucks or the library to save battery power, and of course, did not get on the computer. I am about to be bumped off right now so I am going to post these as I get access instead of all at once. So if you are reading and it seems disjointed....it is....LOL............DAVE

No comments: