Friday, January 9, 2009

Slow Week

Hello everyone;
I'm sorry that I've nothing exicting on even interesting to tell you at this time, my life is really boring right now, and that is a good thing,(boring YES--Boredom NO), I feel almost normal. I have been spending as much time as I can with Rachel, and we went and bought tickets for Disneyland on Ice yesterday, and went to the Dollar store!. It's amazing how much fun we can have for $2.00 and tax!. Hell it's amazing how much money one can end up with when not doing dope (LOL), even being broke! I spent a night an a day off the street at her mother's house while watching her last night and today.
I have been taking advantageof having access to the portable DVD player and the Library's free DVDs. I am finally going to watch 'Gone With The Wind', (or as much as I can before the battery dies) tonight under the covers in my sleeping bag, I'll finish it tomorrow at Starbucks. Anyway, the library is about to close, maybe I'll have some inspiration in the A.M......
............bye for now.DAVE

No comments: