Friday, March 9, 2012

"Well......At Least The Snoring Keeps The Damn Birds Away!........................."

Good Evening;
So.....Another day devoted to equalizing the sleep budget, and reducing the sleep deficit. I went to sleep about 1:30 am. just after the cold front moved in. It's kind of wild to sit there and listen as the leading edge pushes in with a wall of wind, around 10 minutes at a steady 20-30 mph. Then feeling the temperature drop 10 degrees or more over the ext 10 minutes.

I woke up at 10:17 am.! That's almost 9 uninterrupted hours of sleep, which would have been more except I had to pee.......lol. This proved to be not enough though. I finally got up and out about 3:00 pm. after 4 more hours of sleep in decreasing blocks of 45 minutes of so.

After wandering around the Giant half spaced out, I caught the 5:00 pm. bus to the coffee shop....and after eating and reading and visiting with my friend Visa....it's time to pack up and head over to the bus stop.

Later..................Dave


P.S. Thanks for the comments on "Clean Up In Aisle 9",
I appreciate them, and can always use the 'love'....lol!

No comments: