Monday, February 9, 2009

"Brother Can You Spare A Dime"

Good Afternoon 'friends, neighbors, and countrymen'....
(and also you folks from Israel, Ireland, and South Florida who have looked in on my little blog) { I know that technically, Florida is part of the USA, but, like Texas...It's a whole 'nother country!!..LOL}..
I am teetering between the anti-depressive effects of the nice weather and a few solid nights sleep and the stress of having only $0.19 cents in my pocket. I've got a fair amount on credit for grocery/food purchases on a particular debit card, but I cannot seem to find anyone who needs to go food shopping so we can trade and I can convert some of this money into cash...usually this is not a big problem, but my timing is off for everything this week..." a day late and a dollar short " as the expression goes.
okay..this days post is on hold the 'ex' needs me to help with my daughter and I gotta go, I effin' hate being used, last week I could not see her in her house, BUT IT"S MY KID AND I LOVE HER, AND MISS HER, so I'll suck up the bullshit...again....
hopefully back to finish tonight..
Hope you enjoyed the poetry...let me know what you think,
DAVE>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: