Monday, February 2, 2009

Not So Blue Monday

Hi everyone;
I hope that your past week has been as interesting as mine. My faith in the goodness of people and in the karmic results of just trying to do right with no expectation of anything other than peace of mind is rewarding me beyond what I could ever imagine. I have been in the Cockeysville area most of the weekend at my new friend Angela's house....HI ANGELA.... As you may remember I signed off on Friday and was on the way to Borders Books to meet with her. I expected only to make one another's acquaintance, to offer my references, tell a part of my story, an then leave and await her decision. You cannot imagine my surprise when she said that we could finish our talk at her house and that I could spend that night (Friday) at least, at her place. This was a very courageous thing to do, in this day and age, and I salute her for more than the obvious reason of having a place out of the weather. It was in incredible boost to my self esteem and another affirmation in my belief in the general goodness and caring of ordinary people...Taken one step further, into the realm of EXTRAORDINARY people. I did some chores for her and possibly am returning at a later date to do some more, STRIKE THAT, not possibly..AM returning, whether I stay or not!!!, I feel that I still owe her more time.
Speaking of time....I'm out of computer time.. More ??? maybe tonight..maybe tomorrow..Peace......Dave

No comments: