Thursday, February 19, 2009

Out Of Balance

Hello;
This is a personal post;
I just found out that someone who I admire and respect deeply, mother has recently died, I did not know this woman, but from what little I have garnered she was an amazing, loving, strong, and wise woman. I have always believed that when certain souls leave this Earth, a temporary imbalance occurs, and sometimes this can be felt in inexplicable ways. I started feeling extremely un-well in a multitude of ways on the date I just found out that she also passed away, not just physically but spiritually and emotionally too. I have always believed in a synchronicity and serendipity between unrelated (on the surface ) events. I do not make any hard and fast claims about this case, but.......I just feel some how, because he has been in the forefront of my thoughts for a few weeks.....there is a connection...however vague or tenuous.....anyway..I had to write about it.....Thanks for indulging me.................Dave

No comments: