Friday, February 19, 2010

"Apologia..............."

Good Afternoon;

It appears I've missed some e-mails from a couple readers. I have my spam filter set to high, so sometimes real e-mails end up in the Junkmail Folder......Sorry, I'll try to peruse them more carefully before I dump the folder. If you wish, you may click on the 'comments' under each post, and request it not be published, ( or to be....if you like), and leave your e-mail and I will answer you asap.
Okay now back to Hotmail.
Then to surreptitiously check out the shed to see if can get back in yet, then to take Rachel her copy of the JT, then I think to Starbucks for a while...maybe...Jenn is supposed to go with Tom and the kids to his mom's house to check out her "NEW...{to her anyway}... CAR"!!!, that her mom gave her after she bought a new on in the blizzard..???...and which was towed to and being stored at his mom's driveway until they can get tagstitletax accumulated. I can see her driving up and back, up and back, all along the driveway, all day long....LOL!!...so maybe I'll go to the apt. and try to catch a nap, or a movie all the way through....that will be a first!
I THINK this is good bye for now?!?!?........Dave
......................later..........Dave

No comments: