Monday, February 22, 2010

"I Oughta Be In Pictures.........."

Good Afternoon;
Although it looks like evening out there right now, it seems to have gotten very dark and gray, I think the rain has begun in earnest.
I had a hard time sleeping again last night, between the phyiscal and the emotional discomfort, I think it's time to go. I think the rain will clear enough of the snow away for me to make an assessment of the shed tomorrow, if it not soaked through, I'm heading back.

The physical relates to my back, my eyes and sinuses, (from the extremely hot & dry forced air heat), and the fact that we live at different hygenic levels, and I can't take much more of the effin' dog stench, and hair and dander, and the fact that I changed the cat box this morning because the ammonia odor was actually painful. (I changed it myself about a month and a half ago, and I believe I am the only one who has 'scooped the poop' since..and then only one time.) Now I don't blame Jenn for this, for medical reasons relating to childbearing ability..(if not when, though she would like more children)..she CANNOT touch or handle the contents in any way, but there IS another adult in the house...FULL time NOT a visitor.....so...???
The emotional relates to the increasing pressure building up inside of me to express my displeasure at certain parenting techniques or the contradicting lack thereof, and the division of labor I witness in the matter of household duties and the complaints that arise from the same. I also feel their tension resulting from my presence, which I acknowlege, and my own resentments beginning to form from in reponse to what I perceive to be an increasing tendency to take for granted my child care services, not so much the babysitting, but the kind of pick and choose paternal involvement when I am available. I'm going to stop now, so not to sound acrimonious or angry...which is the same reason to bug-out before one of us says or does something we will regret later. And let's not talk about the cooking and dishes. I qualify my statement about laziness to exclude SOME who are in recovery as opposed to those still hustling .
Here are some links to some websites that show my family's connection to old Baltimore and the movie business:
for some Cluster Theatre info.
This info was sent to me from my long lost, formerly unknown, newly located cousin in California.
I repeat what I said the other day:
"This Internet is so Damn Cool!!!!"
I'm losing it here, falling into the keyboard with drooping eyelids, and forgetting what I want to write, not to mention my already slow typing is hampered by the SpongeBob and Batman BandAids covering my fingers...hey, I'm in a house ful of kids at this time..although Edward is the only kid I've ever seen who hates bandaids.
Later......Dave

No comments: