Monday, February 1, 2010

"HUH!!....Short Term Memory Loss.........HUH...Short Term Memory Loss....HUH.Shorrt Term Memory Loss........"

Good Afternoon;
It is good to have a memory like a goldfish!!
Cold weather sucks and I hate the damn shed, but since I am stuck there for now....the fact that I am in here and warm, and the reality of how damn cold I was has faded..it is a good thing I am easily distracted....OOOOOHHH look butterflies!!!!.....LOL!!!!
Spent Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday Afternoon at Jenn's and Am grateful to have been out of the snow storm....and grateful to be gone too. A confusing duality, but there it is. Too much time in some one ELSE'S place drives me crazy, especially when there is already tension and cramped quarters.
I am not in the mood to write too much now, I have been answering e-mails for the past 2 hours. I am going to the coffee shop, and I will be back with more to say tomorrow.......see you then...........Dave
P.S.... 4017 hits on the blog...way to go people!

No comments: