Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Awaiting The 'Blessed Event'.........Here It Comes....Wait For It....Wait For It.....UUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPP.........THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!........"

Good Afternoon;
Not a whole lot new and exciting to talk about since last night.....Edward barfed all over Tom's car on the way back to the house, and when the carseat was cleaned off and brought inside a huge blob of puke was missed. I smelled a nauseating odor from behind the couch when I lay down, and when I grabbed the car seat to look behind it....well you know what and where I grabbed onto.

I am heading over to the Starbucks now and meeting Evan to pick up a copy of Baltmore Magazine, and I am meeting Neil and Phil on Friday morning to get my copy of the Jewish Times. All I can think of is the scene in some movie(s) I can't remember where the main character travels all over town buying and/or stealing all the copies of the newspaper/magazine to prevent his girlfriend from seeing a certain article or photo......(If only I had a girlfriend, my life could be a 'screwball' comedy too....[as opposed to this comedy of errors?]......LOL!!!).......and forgets the one delivered to his own house...lol..!
Anyway.......see you tomorrow...........Dave

No comments: