Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Missing In 'INaction'...................."

Good Evening;
If you were wondering, I am still alive, if you call this living.
Yeah I'm "okay" in a sense,....the combination of depression, poverty, dissatisfaction and anger with myself and my situation,a pinch of 'the blues', and an overdose of self pity....mixed, (and that is shaken, not stirred), with ennui and procrastination, a dash of bureaucracy and a soupcon of motivational emptiness and lack of companionship....well, all I have been doing is reading, watching dvds and eating too much, all the while sitting on my fat ass at the Starbucks. (And even too broke to go out and try to play the Keno, to get enough beer to get blasted).
This is the first time I've been to the library in 3 days, and I don't have a lot to say, because as you see from above I have not done a hell of a lot. (I told the doctor that those experimental injections with three toed tree sloth DNA was a bad idea.......LOL)
I am out of time here and that is fitting too, I am more boered than anything else.........hope to see you tomorrow..........Dave

No comments: