Friday, January 29, 2010

"Space Age Technology Needed For My Stone Age Ecology............."

Good Morning;

In a recent survey, 100% of all the homeless bloggers polled concurred:
COLD WEATHER SUCKS!!
Okay, it was so cold out last night, 15 degrees at 3:00 am., that when I finally was forced to crawl out of the bag after 35 minutes of fighting the need, I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital and explain how I got frostbitten on a part of my anatomy where one never wants to be 'bitten' in any way, shape, or form!
Now I know someone from NASA has been looking in on the blog occasionally. So, how about donating one of the surplus...
(that is EXTRA and UNNEEDED!! not USED!!....LOL!!)...:
"Relief Tube and Reservoir Attachment,
For Use In Sealed Spacesuit Environment,
Male--Self Adjusting and Self Sealing"
I'm afraid that one cold night...the expression 'Blue Balls' will be more than just a teenage sexual frustration euphemism!!!..........LOL-[NOT]!!!

I found out that my daughter Jenn was contacted by one of the folks writing about me, I have not spoken to her yet to see if she 'sold me down the river' or not....lol.
(I think she likes the babysitting availability of "Pop-Pop Dave" too much to burn me too bad though.....LOL!)

Still looking for a companion to go see the Charm City Roller Girls on opening night Saturday Jan. 30th at 6:00 pm......any takers???
I really need to go out on a date, and I figure any woman cool enough to do the Roller Derby on a first date....well, we ought to get along pretty good!!
(For those who don't realize it, when you roll your cursor over any of the http or www urls that I post, you can 'left click' and go directly to the site I am focusing on, and return here by clicking your 'back arrow'. If you knew this, just FYI, someone asked me what it meant when "all those letters kept changing color"............lol)
I'm heading over for coffee and lunch now to Starbucks, I'll be at Jenn's tonight and maybe tomorrow also...(unless I get lucky with my appeal for feminine camaraderie and we hit it off with such an instant connection that I am offered overnight accommodations...with or without intimacy options...[though one can always hope and dream...right?]...call me???.....text me???.......come find me in the next few hours at the coffee shop???....{what?? me ?? desperate??.......LOL}...........), so I may not be back until Sunday afternoon,....(or even Monday, if the gods of love smile upon me!......LOL).............!
Have a good weekend, and while you are bitching about the snow, (if it does), remember how lucky we are to have a place to stay in, out of the elements. Even my shed, crappy as it is, hasn't violently collapsed around my head....be grateful we are not in Haiti, and do what you can to help...........
...............later.......Dave
or
1-877-99-HAITI
P.S.-...........By the time I get back online, we will have surpassed 4000 visitors the this little 'exercise in exorcism',
Thanks to all who came and who came back,
I hope you have been entertained, and possibly enlightened,
you make it all worthwhile, I would still probably write even if no one was reading, but your interest and support, encounters and conversations,and,...
in a few very special occurrences,
the deep and meaningful friendships and relationships, and...
the love which has been shown me, and which I am priveledged to share and return, is both reward and validation...............Dave


No comments: