Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Back At The Library................"

Good Afternoon;
Well I see that the color/font issues are something to do with the laptop and not Google/Blogger...or so it seems.
I am back at the library again until Erik calls me to tell me my laptop is ready
........I miss my baby!!!!...........LOL!
Yesterday, (Monday), I was up and out at 7:00 am. for an 8:30 am. meeting, and then had to be at Monkee's by 12:30 pm. After that, across to the westside to a lawyer's office to sign some papers relating to a friend's will.
(more on all that when I am able to write about it without breaking down, but just so you are not left wondering, a dear friend, and former lover in Florida passed away this weekend)
I ended up at the Starbucks later that afternoon and Jenn gave me a ride back to the Giant after her meeting.
Today I had a 10:00 am. phone interview with the recruiter/screener for a medical research/testing program to which I applied last year and had not heard from and forgotten about, that took an hour, (on a payphone...no way I was using up all my minutes....lol), and which I am supposed to hear back from in 2 weeks to let me know if I have to come in for the next stage of qualifying, a physical. It could pay $4200.00 for a 3 week in-patient and 6 week out-patient study. Again, more on that if it pans out.
So, I'm here at the library, about to head to Giant to find something for lunch, and then over to the coffee shop to eat. I'm down to drinking the single serv tubes of instant coffee at this point, I do not even have enough cash for a cup of coffee. If it was not for the Foodstamps I'd be 'dumpster dining' again.
Tomorrow I am heading over to Jenn's to shower and then when Tom brings Ed home from school I'll be watching the kids while Jenn and Tom go out to get their taxes done. Hopefully I'll be able to toss some clothes in with Jenn's wash load tomorrow, I'm down to the last clean pair of socks and underwear and no money for the laundromat.
Between spending money on Rachel and having to buy extra minutes for my phone, and some postage expenses for a couple priority overnight mailings I had to send to Florida, I ran out of money real early this month.
Between last weeks rain keeping me in and screwing up my sleep pattern, the time change to Daylight Savings Time, and the emotional insomnia brought on by Lisa's death....I am physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted.
And Time is up.....
Later................Dave

No comments: