Sunday, March 27, 2011

"NyQuil Nights.............Scary Sights................................."

Good Evening;

It's Sunday night and I'm at Jenn's about to pass out on the couch......if I can.

Between the insomnia induced by sinus pain and pressure and the drop into the psychedelic vortex of hallucinogenic hell brought on courtesy of my normal nighttime pharmacopoeia and an added NyQuil chaser, there is a narrow window of sleep. Restful, peaceful, childless, non-psychotic dream haunted- sleeeeeeep!.....lol!

I've been here since about 1:30 pm., and took out the trash, vacuumed, and picked up kids toys, cleaned the counters and the stovetop and range hood. Cooked myself lunch and ate it. Everyone came home about 4:00 pm.-ish, and I fed the kids and played with them for a while. I showered and started my laundry and Jenn and Tom went out about 6:30 pm. I put the kids to bed around 8:30 pm. and they are just falling asleep now, (they were almost asleep a half hour ago, but Tom and Jenn came in and so that got them wound up again), and like I said.....I am heading for the embrace of Morpheus, or Hypnos, his father....hopefully! But most likely I'll be visited...or visiting his mother or brothers, Pasithea, Phoebetor, or Phantasus.


Anyway...I have to get off now,

Later....................Dave

See you tomorrow afternoon, from the library :-( still no word on the fate/status of the laptop.





No comments: