Thursday, March 31, 2011

"The Greatest Show On Earth.......(Last Night Yes)......(Right Now ...Hell No!!!)......"

Good Afternoon;

So I'm at the library now and the computers AND the internet connection are acting up, and the rain and unseasonably cool weather has everyone in a bad mood. Add in the pounding sinus headache I have and that the very first thing that I had to do when I got here was go to one of the librarians to get this dumb-ass ignorant ghetto bitch to put the chair back at the computer workstation so I could sit down....and it's not a fun day.


(And right now I am so fed up with the general stupidity and mannerless ignorance of a certain portion of the 'hip-hop/rap/thug/gansta-wannabe culture' inhabitants of Baltimore who are riding and driving the buses, and here bringing ghetto courtesy and civility to the library, and talking and texting while driving and with such an attitude of entitlement that when they damn near hit someone with their car....it's always the other person's fault......that I don't give a damn about 'PC' ......if you want to act like an animal...I'm going to treat you like one!)


And I see in the SunPaper that the General Assembly wants to hike the bus fares!

If the State Of Maryland want revenue, why not just enforce the damn traffic laws regarding the MTA transit buses, they could wipeout the deficit in 6 months! Or just sit in Pikesville with a camera and take pictures of all the idiots talking and texting on cell phone while driving, (of ALL ethnic groups, but primarily the two that have the biggest attitude that they are too good for the laws....[I'll let you do your own survey and see the results]....).

Obviously you can tell I have had some issues with this subject recently, in fact I was almost hit twice yesterday while LEGALLY crossing the street, once by an asshole on the phone making a right turn on red....where it was not allowed! And once by a bus that ran through a red light well above the speed limit!


Enough of the bitching.....Last night Rachel and I had a great time at the Circus, the theme was the celebration of P.T. Barnum's 200th birthday year and a lot of the costumes were 'old timey' and 'retro'. The main clown performance was a tribute to the old fashioned Freak Show, (which for PC was called the Sedeshow....lol). It was also a very long show, well worth a regular price ticket if anyone is thinking about going!


My time here is up and I am getting out before anymore sh*t hits the fan.

(Besides not getting out of the shed until late due to the rain, the Giant HOT water ....wasn't! So I am grumpy because I am drinking lukewarm coffee.....lol!


Later ........... Dave

No comments: