Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Shock And...........Awe Sh*t That Hurts!!..............."

Good Evening;
Not really in the mood to write, but I gotta do it if I am able. Once I start just blowing it off without a valid reason.....well, like an avalanche,...(and sh*t....lol)... once ennui and apathy start there's nowhere to go but downhill.
So...after falling asleep somewhere around 4:00 am. I was up at 7:00 am. and at the gas station expelling the remains of the Thai food from last night....and I did NOT even get the spicy/hot stuff! Went back to sleep about 8:00 am. and finally got up at 1:00 pm., not that I wanted to, but...see above. I'm just glad the blues morphed into a full blown clinical depressive episode without dicking around for a week. This I am familiar with......not thrilled with maybe, but a known factor none the less.
I hit the Giant and got some cash and bought a monthly bus pass and went to a little bar in Mt. Washington and had a burger and fries and a beer. I texted Jenn, (I got my minutes yesterday), and asked if I could come over after the kids were asleep and shower and crash as I have the EMG/Nerve Conduction testing tomorrow morning at 9:30 am. I got an okay, and 15 minutes later another text asking if I would mind watching the kids while they each went out a meeting.
I got here about 5:30 pm., and that's about it. Took a shower and my meds and I feel a little better, but not much, now my sinuses are all clogged up and I forgot they have this nasty dry, forced hot air heat. Oh well.
That's it for now, I'll tell you all about my visit to Doc Frankenstein's laboratory and being wired up to the lightning rods and Tesla cils.
Later.......................Dave

No comments: