Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Running Between The Rain Drops......................"

Good Evening....again;
Looks like I missed my 'window of oppurtunity', it's doing a fine imitation of Seattle right here in Baltimore. No wonder so many people decide to check out early up there. It's either that or learn to love being covered in mold and fungi I guess.
Well a thunderstorm has just arrived and a cold front with winds, I'm unplugging the laptop until all the extra-curricular electrical activity is over and done with.
And I'm going to get ready to dash out to the store as soon as there is any sign of a let-up in the rain at all. DAMN that wind sounds fierce, I hope it's just the passing front!
WAIT......IS THAT A LULL IN THE WIND AND RAIN......SEE YA!
Later.......................Dave

No comments: