Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Crazy Harry Plays With Electricity....... OR ......... Excuse Me Doctor, Is It Supposed To Smoke Like That?......."

Good Evening;
So, do you remember Max Headroom? Welllllll...zzzztt...Th...th...th...that's what I felt likkkke....today!
Nerve Conduction Testing and EMG, what fffuu, ffuu, ffuunnn!
And of course the problems are neither explained or resolved regarding the pain, tingling and numbness in my hands and foot. Oh..but I can add a case of Carpel Tunnel to my list of confirmed diagnosed issues....I had no inkling, but....seek and ye shall find............lol!
Anyway, some blood tests have been ordered, (for at least 10 days in the future, so my poor abused muscles can flush all the over-produced enzymes out of themselves...or I'd be misdiagnosed with all sorts of non-existent problems.....lol)
My fingers are burning up with the cold now...I'll go into more details tomorrow.

Later...................Dave

No comments: