Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"V-Day.................Part 1............."

Good Morning;
Well, it's been a while since I've opened with THAT greeting....lol!
I'm at the library after getting up and out of the shed before 8:30 am. I've been trying to roll out before the demolition crew gets there but it end up with me stepping out as they are pulling in....a little earlier for both of us each day.

It's warm again...YAY!!!, and the sky seems extraordinarily bright even though it is grey with wisps of cloud and a few clear patches of washed out blue. For some reason I am in a good mood, above and beyond where I should be, especially with the external pressures right now. Flat broke, in debt, the S.S.I. claim back to square 1, about to be without the minimal but familiar shelter of the shed...et. al. Could it be that I'm experiencing a 'manic' swing in the depressive cycle? I'm not familiar with 'Manic-depressive/bi-polar' symptoms as much as straight depression. It's not just a case of the WTF's, I'm too happy for that.

Part of that happiness is the re-entry into my life in a big way of my friend Michelle, bringing with it equal parts of Hope and Confusion........lol.


Gotta run, time's up, back soon,

Later......................Dave



No comments: