Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"When Lack Of Sleep Turns The Laptop Into A True 'FaceBook'.................."

Good Evening;
So I'm back from the 'sticks' and about to pack up and head over to the bus stop. I'm sooooo tired. I keep nodding out over the keyboard and waking suddenly with a jerk and an controllable muscle spasm/twitch a second later.
Wonderful.
I is supposed to be very warm the next 10 days or so, I can't wait to lay down and sleep with a minimum covering.

It was a rough couple of nights and early mornings that left me with little rest and extreme tension brought on by having to listen to and watch how my grandson acts out, speaks to, ignores, and attempts to manipulate his parents.
And if they are there I'm out of the discipline loop, it's very frustrating, because he knows better than to try the same crap when I'm alone watching him...or never more than once.

I accomplished zilch on the phone over the past few days, and  I'm going to have to go to the doctor to get an updated current referral form. I don't know if I'm going to get there this week, before my birthday or not. This particular forthcoming natal celebration has me feeling as though I'm drowning in futility. 
Procrastination and depression, they go together like peanut butter and jelly, bacon and eggs, pizza and mayonnaise!

Anyway, gotta run....
Later........................Dave

No comments: