Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Witchy Woman......"

Good Evening;
Well....it was windy as hell last night and as I was leaving the Giant I got to use one of my favorite 'Wizard Of Oz' based retorts. A woman had left one of her bags at the register and being a nice guy I grabbed it and began to follow her out and give it to her. As I reached the doors she came running back in and blew right past me as I tried to get her attention. When she reached the register the cashier told her I had gone to return it to her, and pointed me out as I was walking back towards her. She grabbed the bag and instead of a thank you she lashed out with "yo!, doan evah touch my sh*t again!" and began to storm out. And in one of those 'perfect storm' moments, a huge gust of wind blew through the entry foyer when both doors happened to be open, scattering papers and bags of chips on display all over the place....and I blurted out, loud enough for everyone in the front of the store to hear and then crack up laughing...."Jeez lady, did somebody drop a house on your sister tonight!?"...no forethought, just a spontaneous comment, but oh did she puff her self up ready to yell and scream and then heard everyone laughing and spun around and literally ran out the door, jumped in her car and proceeded to drive over the curb as she cut the turn too close.....LMFAO!

The rest of the night was nowhere near as fun as I lay in the sleeping bag listening to the wind howl and shake the shed, causing what dust that had accumulated to fall down just as I looked up, and of course, had my mouth open.....lol!!!

It got chilly enough to put the quilt over me, and between that getting tangled and twisted around me, and the zipper getting stuck on the sleeping bag.....I damn near peed my self!.......twice!! trying to get out!

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT DRINK 2 QUARTS OF WATER TRYING TO AVOID 'DRY MOUTH' WHEN TAKING A DIURETIC/BLOOD PRESSURE COMBINATION BEFORE BEDTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!

Closing time.....

Later..........................Dave

P.S. Birthday cash may be delivered to me or left for me at the coffee shop...lol!    ;-)

No comments: