Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"All Night...And Half The Morning Too.................................................."

Good Morning;
Well...it's 8:40 am. and I am just packing up out behind the library. I've been here since about 11:15 pm.last night with the laptop and the TV. Probably shoulda tried to sleep near dawn, 'cause it does not look good for tonight according to all the weatherfolk on all the channels.

It's either going to be a sauna, or, if it storms, a steam bath in the shed tonight....I'm open to invitations.
I'll entertain you with stories in trade for access to your A/C........
(it would be really nice if you have a swimming pool too.......lol!)

Anyway, I've got to dump some clothing at the shed, and put on real shoes.
I did not expect to be at Jenn's so long and only wore my old 'moc' type boat shoes....an they are NOT made for walkin'..

Later...............Dave

{To the young lady who wrote the very sweet letter,..
Thank you very much for you thoughts, and for the collection of socks you made up this winter for the homeless, your mom and dad should be very proud of you. To answer your question, here is another question...
You visited some of the shelters, would YOU stay at them if you had another
more private, option? Well I'm not comfortable in crowds either.}

No comments: