Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Fleas And Fungi..................Lovely............"

Good Evening;
Well....yesterday at the library and about 3:30pm.Tom picked me up and we drove out to Jenn's where I watched the grandmonsters while they went out. I showered, got a chance to clean and dry an put some ointment on the damn fungal rash I've acquired, and did laundry.

I literally passed out in the recliner when we got there,(actually only semi-conscious, so I could hear if the normal 'kid noise' started to get over the top), getting up about 9:00 pm. to shower and eat, and out clothes in washer.
After I put the kids to bed, sat own and passed out again until about 1:00 am. when I stumbled upstairs to put clothes in dryer then passed out again.
Somehow I managed, like a horse or a cow, to stay asleep and still keep brushing at the damn fleas that have infested their apartment. I hope I can convince them to bomb it before fall or shit's gonna hit the fan when the "autumnal flea population explosion" occurs!

That's it for now,
Later.........................Dave

Great fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em, And little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum. And the great fleas themselves, in turn, have greater fleas to go on; While these again have greater still, and greater still, and so on.
[1872 A. De morgan Budget of Paradoxes 377]

No comments: