Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Is Jello A Liquid Or A Solid?............I Don't Care, I'm Cutting A Chunk Out For A Pillow!.................."

Good Morning;
 Well.....it's just about 12:30 am. Thursday morning and the temperature is 86 degrees with a heat index of 91 degrees, a 71 degree dew point and 61% humidity. The air is like Jello and walking is really an effort.
I am out here behind the library enjoying a nice breeze that is funneled 
between the buildings, falling asleep over the keyboard after every other word.
No sleep since 9:00 am. yesterday, I wish I could lay down.

Later.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Dave

No comments: